RE: transform tunnel/transport attributes

If we go this route, then we need an additional clarification
in here then: that the responder to the ANDed proposal MUST NOT
change the order of the ANDed proposals.

I say this because we saw it happen at the interoperability
workshop, and it confused the initiating implementation, since
it relied on order.

---
Tim Jenkins                       TimeStep Corporation
tjenkins@timestep.com          http://www.timestep.com
(613) 599-3610 x4304               Fax: (613) 599-3617

o.html
 Corporate: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/SSW/
	ON HUMILITY: To err is human, to moo bovine.