Re: Bundle or not in negotiation

"Hilarie K. Orman" wrote:

> Trust management would fill the gap between "IKE proposes, IPSEC
> disposes" without requiring changes to either of them.  Is there
> enough interest in this to motivate discussion of requirements?

I'm very interested in this discussion. I think that in the course of
implementation, we've hit on some complexities that the current doc set
doesn't fully accommodate. This is not meant to slight the doc editors
in any way - this stuff is really complicated, and there are very subtle
interactions. It may be that we'll ultimately opt to simplify as much as
possible, which I think is what's tacitly occurring now. On the other
hand, I think discussion could be a good thing.

Scott