Re: (mobile-ip) RE: (IPng 7211) RE: Last Call: Mobility Support in IPv6 to Propos ed Standard

> Would you agree with this statement:
>
> "An IPsec-enabled node that is processing a routing header must perform
> inbound and outbound security policy checks, analogous to the checks
> performed by security gateways."

In interpret your statement that routing headers are somehow different
than regular forwarding. Is this what you intend?

Or do you intend?
"An router forwarding packets (whether using routing headers or not)
might implement security policy checks."

I still don't see why routing headers need to be any different.

   Erik