Re: issues from the bakeoff

>> 	Well-known CPI is not very friendly with PFKEY interface (RFC2367).
>> 	RFC2367 expects unique SPI per peer (which can embed CPI in lower
>> 	2 bytes), but for well-known CPI we can't.
>Why is this an issue?
>You can treat the well-known CPI as a pre-added compression association,
>which, if you use SADB_GET, would reveal a match.  If you tried to
>ADD/UPDATE, you'd just get EEXIST.

	We need to put explicit (src, dst, cpi) set into the kernel,
	as we never specify cpi/spi from policy management routines.
	spi/cpi will be picked by the kernel.  Therefore, we need to
	configure (src, dst, cpi) explicitly (cannot be preloaded).

	For inbound direction, there is no issue - we can accept any packet
	with well-known CPI.  For outbound direction I'm sure we have issues
	to be solved.

itojun