RE: Dangling SA Summary (final comments???)

Not at all. I just wanted to make sure that it was clear. I think that there
is much too much that is either implicit or not specified in these
documents; this is one of those things that I think should stated somewhere.

So, it's going into the re-keying document... (Well, that part is already
there.)