Re: Retransmits in traffic count?

  Alright! Someone who actually uses KB lifetime (but also admits it's
not a really useful feature). Although I wasn't too serious about
removing the KB lifetype this statement of utility should be enough to
end this rediculous thread. This should probably answer the MIB question
too. The only person who actually uses this attribute in the protocol
does not increment the counter on retransmits.

  Dan.

On Fri, 06 Aug 1999 17:03:21 +0300 you wrote