about Selecter Parameter

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask about selector in RFC2401.

In RFC2401;

>    4.4.2  Selectors
>      - Destination IP Address (IPv4 or IPv6): this may be a single IP
>        address (unicast, anycast, broadcast (IPv4 only), or multicast
>        group), a range of addresses (high and low values (inclusive),
>        address + mask, or a wildcard address.  The last three are used
>        transport'd packet, there will be only one IP header and this
>        ambiguity does not exist.  [REQUIRED for all implementations]

Is this sentence saying,
when implementing SPD, the implementor Must support *ALL* parameters
setting below for dest-IP ?
 - single IP
 - multicast
 - a range of addresses (high and low values
 - address + mask
 - a wildcard address

or,
are these only candidate of dest-IP setting and whole parameter's support
being not mandatory?

Thanks in advance.

--
Makoto