IPCOMP Questions

I have a couple of easy questions with regards to IPCOMP.

1) When IPCOMP is negotiated with ISAKMP, what is used for the SPI in
the proposal payload?  My assumption is that SPIs are not exchanged,
therefore the SPI size would be set to 0.  My first guess was that the
CPI (per RFC2393) would be sent as the SPI, however this does not make
sense if the proposal contained different IPCOMP transforms.

2) What IPCOMP transforms use the Compress Dictionary Size attribute
defined in IPSec DOI (RFC 2407)?  From what I can tell, neither DEFLATE
or LZS use this attribute.

Thanks,
Mike Williams