Re: Unspecified Lifetime

Kim,

>If I only send a lifetime in kilobytes, does the other end set its
>lifetime in kilobytes attribute to the specified value AND its lifetime
>in seconds attribute to the default 28800 seconds? ( ... I hope not )

I hope not as well.  The default is intended to apply when no lifetime
attributes are sent.  If any are sent, then only those that are sent should
apply and the default is not applicable.

I'll add this to the list for the next revision of the DOI, which will be out
before the deadline for Washington.  (There, now, I've got to do it...  :-)

Derrell

Follow-Ups: References: