Re: Racing QM Initiator's

Radha Gowda wrote:

> > To the list at large:
> >
> > Why can't we put verbiage like this into the RFC? Is there some reason this
> > is a bad thing to do?
>
> I also would like to point out to the list that Diffie-Hellman calculation does
> not
> come cheap for some of us (atleast for now).

I think the point is that we must be able to support independent
simultaneous SAs between security gateways. Otherwise, how will we
provide PFS? If you cannot handle the DH calculation, then I suppose
that you can serialize these, but this is not a good argument for
dumbing down the standard, is it?

Scott

Follow-Ups: References: