Outbound interface as a selector?

Consider the case of IPv6 link-local multicast.  Say I have two multicast SAs
for dstaddr == ff02::2 (all-routers mcast).  Let's say further that one SA is
for one link, and the other SA is for the other link.  Unless I hardcode SPIs
into the user API (which is a BAD idea), I need to distinguish between the
two SAs.  The only way I can think of is to use the outgoing interface as a
selector for outbound d-grams (and for that matter, inbound d-grams too).

Off the top of your heads, do you see anything really broken about the idea
of outbound interface as a selector?

Dan