Re: Adelaide Agenda?

   From: "Elzur, Uri" <uri.elzur@intel.com>
   Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:21:07 -0800

   Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I've not seen any proposed
   agenda. What is the agenda for the Thu meeting?

Here's the agenda that I've collected to date.   If someone else has
something that they would like to present, please let me know.

I note that we don't have yet have a presentation from the MIB work.
Are any of the MIB I-D authors planning to be at Adelaide?

						- Ted

title="Agenda Bashing"
presentor="Ts'o"
time=5
do_event

title="RFC and ID status"
presentor="Ts'o"
time=5
do_event

title="SCTP and IPSEC"
presentor="Steven M. Bellovin"
time=10
do_event

title="Public key sizes"
presentor="Hilarie Orman"
time=10
do_event

title="AES Encryption Draft"
presentor="Scott G. Kelly"
time=10
do_event

title="IPSEC Heartbeats"
presentor="Andrew Krywaniuk"
time=10
do_event

title="Revised Authentication Hash"
presentor="Tero Kivinen"
time=10
do_event

title="Alternate Use of IPSEC for Virtual Networks"
presentor="Joe Touch"
time=10
do_event

title="TAHI IPsec conformance test suites"
presentor="Hiroshi Hoshino"
time=10
do_event

Follow-Ups: References: