IPsec conformance test

tytso> Here's the agenda that I've collected to date.   If someone else has
tytso> something that they would like to present, please let me know.

tytso> title="TAHI IPsec conformance test suites"
tytso> presentor="Hiroshi Hoshino"
tytso> time=10
tytso> do_event

I can run the subset of the TAHI IPsec conformance test suites
in IETF47 terminal-room.
You can see the detail at http://www.tahi.org/ipsec-demo/
If you are interested in the test, please send email to me.
e-mail: Hiroshi_Hoshino@yokogawa.co.jp

We have developed IPsec IPv6 conformance test and applied to
some implementations in connectathon2000.
Now we have some IPsec IPv4 conformance test (under developing).
The test suites are open to the public for free.

----hoshino @ TAHI Pjt.
----http://www.tahi.org/