Re: Open Source IPSec & accelerator cards

>Hello,
>Can anyone give me a list of open source IPSec implementations that can
>utilize crypto acceleration cards?  Namely:
>
>FreeSWAN (as far as I can tell, none supported)
>OpenBSD's built in IPSec
>KAME
>others?

	The status I know of:
	- Recently OpenBSD IPsec guys are actively working on this.
	  You may want to check the latest OpenBSD-current tree.
	- Unfortunately KAME has no integrated support for hardware crypto
	  device yet.  As one of KAME developer I'll be very happy to help you.

itojun