RE: Deprecation of AH header from the IPSEC tool kit

> about Security Policy a coworker and I came across a requirement for IPSO
> (RFC1108) U.S. Department of Defense Security Options for the Internet

In the presence of IPsec, IPSO (and CIPSO and stuff) are redundant.  One
can achieve the same effect by proper interpretation of SAs.  Any system
capable of verifying the AH header (so it can authenticate the IPSO)
can simply make policy decisions based on the SA.

/ji