RE: problems with draft-jenkins-ipsec-rekeying-06.txt

 andrew> ...Replacing unbounded state creation with unbounded rekeying
 andrew> frequency is no solution. Fine, so this problem is kind of
 andrew> academic, but you are endagering the ability of a host to be
 andrew> fully self-stablizing (and that is of academic interest to
 andrew> me).

Self-stabilization is of far *more* than "academic" interest to me.
I know that it is a property that is critically important in reliable
networks.  I look for it in real world protocols to make them safe for
use in real world situations.

    paul