Re: Heartbeats Straw Poll

We must agree to disagree then. it's far from 'overhead'. Hwo would YOU feel
if you got charged for something that you didn't do?

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847

Follow-Ups: References: