Re: I-D ACTION:draft-lordello-ipsec-vpn-doi-00.txt

There are at least three products currently on the market that provide this
solution, and more are on the way...

Claudio Lordello wrote:

> Sorry for the earlier incomplete message. I must have hit some ctrl-whatever
> :-(
>
> Markku,
>
> Yes, the customer trusts the ISP the same way the customers today trust
> their FR, ATM link to their service provider.
>
> Well noted, the scenario described does not replace end-to-end security.
> However it does allow ISP's to provide not only leased-line replacement but
> also routing to their customers.
>
> Claudio.

begin:vcard
n:Fox;Daniel
tel;work:978-206-0405
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ennovatenetworks.com
org:Ennovate Networks
adr:;;60 Codman Hill Road;Boxborough;MA;01719;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dfox@ennovatenetworks.com
title:Principal Software Engineer
fn:Daniel Fox