RE: I-D ACTION:draft-lordello-ipsec-vpn-doi-00.txt

I am not sure how to interpret your comment: 1) there are products on the
market and more coming so yes, customers do want this; -or- 2) there are
products on the market and they must be solving this VPN identification
issue some other way so let's not add any new idendities to the DOI.

Perhaps you can clarify.

Claudio.