Re: I-D ACTION:draft-lordello-ipsec-vpn-doi-00.txt

The former, not the latter.

Your intro does a great job of explaining how it might be solved without your
proposed change, and I personally prefer your solution.

Without your solution, we'll solve it by having a different cert for each VPN.
But I'd rather do it with a new phase 2 ID and have just one cert to manage.

-Dan

Claudio Lordello wrote:

> I am not sure how to interpret your comment: 1) there are products on the
> market and more coming so yes, customers do want this; -or- 2) there are
> products on the market and they must be solving this VPN identification
> issue some other way so let's not add any new idendities to the DOI.
>
> Perhaps you can clarify.
>
> Claudio.

begin:vcard
n:Fox;Daniel
tel;work:978-206-0405
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ennovatenetworks.com
org:Ennovate Networks
adr:;;60 Codman Hill Road;Boxborough;MA;01719;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dfox@ennovatenetworks.com
title:Principal Software Engineer
fn:Daniel Fox