Re: Give me a example to test AH header!

Hi,
perhaps you can implement a "buggy" repeater, doing the man-in-the-
middle-attack, with a setup like this:
fxzhang     repeater     ajax
    |            |         |         |
I think a linux box should be able to do this, (with raw reading and writing?).
The software to copy data between the interfaces then should include a filter
that would change some bytes, and recalc. the IP checksum.
To make it easy, and keep on ftp: Let the filter exchange "love" vs. "hate",
and transmit a love-letter via ftp.

I think only very active hackers and govs _might_ have such software...
If your presentation is not interactive you can "fake" everything,
that'll have much less work!

Patrick