Re: Agenda for the Minneapolis meeting

If the protocol is really to be upgraded/simplified, these should be done
- QM ID payloads should be able to support firewall-integration and SCTP
- Re-keying simplified / specified
- Some heartbeat / dead-peer-detection chosen (KISS)
- revised hash thingie
- preferrably base mode replacing aggressive mode
- if PKCS#1 is really to be deprecated by FIPS, something there

Plus smaller issues one way or another, I don't care..

Ari

--
Ari Huttunen                   phone: +358 9 2520 0700
Software Architect             fax  : +358 9 2520 5001

F-Secure Corporation       http://www.F-Secure.com

F-Secure products: Integrated Solutions for Enterprise Security

Follow-Ups: References: