RE: What does SIT_IDENTITY_ONLY mean?

During the Son of IKE discussion at the last bakeoff, several people
commented that the situation is not particularly useful and it could be
removed or simply ignored.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.