(More) immediate changes to help interop problems?

Hi there,

So I've seen many messages concerning long-term development for the next
IKE, but what happened to discussion on fixing some shortcomings that
immediately affect interoperability?  Andrew K. mentioned a few yesterday
during his presentation, but off the top of my head, I can think of a few
ambiguities:

- Rekeying/Ph. 1 Responder Lifetime
- Unreliable Delete/Notifies
- Optional Cert Request Payload
- Some way to detect dead peers/stale SAs

I'm just thinking of issues in currently deployed scenarios...

-g