draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-modp-groups-03.txt

I just submitted new version of the modp groups draft. The new version
includes 6144 bit group, and some new text about the exponent size
that should be used in the Diffie-Hellman with new groups. I also
moved the ecpp-certificates to new location I changed to use new
program called Primo to generate them. I am still trying to generate
the ecpp certificate for the 8192 bit group, and with this new
software it might even be possible (it was able to generate
certificate for the 6144 bit group in 40 hours).

I think the current version of the draft is ready to be in the last
call, and if we can get the certificate of the 8192 bit group soon,
then we can just remove the comment that the generation is in
progress.
--
kivinen@ssh.fi
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/