Re: SOI: selector exclusion lists/ranges

Actually, now that I think about it, the ipsec-sctp draft addresses some of
this via the ID_RECURSE (BAD name! Bad name!!) payload. The new SOI Traffic
selector payload used in this manner would be a great benefit.

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847