Re: [ A problem ]

Siddharth,
  You do not need the ISM in order to use IKE/IPSec. The ISM
will just provide hardware based encryption to allow the main
proc to do what it is supposed to; route. But, IKE really doesn't
slam the processor except during rekeying or high traffic load, so
if you only have a small amount of tunnels performance should be okay.

You need to grab an export controlled copy of IOS with crypto
support in it. Im not sure what the laws are for high grade encryption
in India, so get the image that you can use legally.

Here's one image you can use that supports 56bit low grade crypto:
c7100-is56i-mz.121-9.bin  IP IPSEC 56

The crypto images usually have a `z` somewhere within the filename.

Here's your guide.
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Iosplanner/Planner-tool/iosplanner.cgi?majorRel=12.1

Hope this helps.

-dave