RE: Length of pre-shared key

    (1) append zeros to the end of K to create a B byte string
        (e.g., if K is of length 20 bytes and B=64, then K will be
         appended with 44 zero bytes 0x00)

It's not a very fancy stretching technique, and admittedly unrelated to the
length of the hash output (I meant to say block size).

Sorry about using the word password instead of key. It's just that I speak
binary. :-)

Andrew
There are no rules, only regulations. Luckily,
history has shown that with time, hard work,
and lots of love, anyone can be a technocrat.