RE: Don't remove TS from IKEv2

TS does detect mis-config for simple scanario.  However, it falls short on
more complex cases:

1. FTP, DNS, H323.  (btw, can someone show me what the correct TS should be
for FTP and H323?  I still don't know how to do it correctly even for FTP)
2. dynamic routing.
3. NAT from several pools (or determined by routing)
4. change inbound local security policy without shuting down whole tunnel or
wait for peer's approval.

These are all customer request features.  right now I can only put 0 in
proxy_id (and future TS) and screw up my tunnel.

If TS payload can only support simple scenario, and only provide the benefit
of misconfig detection, then we should put it optional (so one can detect
misconfig if they want).

It was pointed out the responder can have wider TS to do opportunitic sa.
The problem of it is it only works for client-server case and fails in
peer-to-peer case.  Even in client-server scenario, most likely the server
(responder) has smaller range of TS (it probably only allows FTP).   The
client probably doesn't care the TS at all.  I will be happy to hear a use
case of it.

Michael Shieh