Mailing List Server Outage

List Administration Announcement

The server lists.tislabs.com will be offline from approximately 10am
EDT to 2pm EDT, Friday, June 7, 2002. Any messages sent to lists
on this server will be queued on another Mail Exchanger system, and
thus will not be lost. But postings will not be distributed until the
system is back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are moving
office locations, and this time is needed to change Internet routing
and transport the server. Note that NO server names or IP addresses
will change as a part of this move, it is only a physical location move.

-NAILabs Majordomo Administration