Re: IKEv2: Remaining Issues and Process

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   Obviously, minor issues can still be raised and fixed during the
   last call period, but we need to set a stake in a ground and make the
   major fundamental decisions in the next couple of days.

=> I don't know if the mobility & co support is a minor issue or not,
but as the NAT traversal is in the WG charter and is currently half
broken, I believe we should improve/fix all the issues relative to
peer address management before the WG last call.

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr