RE: temp-draft-lebovitz-ipsec-scalable-ikev2cp-00.txt [WAS: Configuration portion of OPEN ISSUES...]

MUST to SHOULD - Done

"Act as a relay agent", does this mean
1 - an RFC3456 relay (snooping yiaddr, inject packets into ipsec flows)
2 - a relay that provides is used by the DHCP clients on the IRAS which I
mention in the draft as a todo item?

I'm guessing #2, which I'm writing the text for now.

Thanks.
  Darren