Re: "Me Tarzan, You Jane" in IKEv2-05

>   I don't see how it matters how the binding is done. It is a local matter.
> Maybe I have /etc/keys. The responder has a list of identities that it is
> authoritative for.

yes, and it's likely to be the case that in peer-to-peer situations,
initiator and responder may swap roles over the long run -- but the
entity which was previously responder wants to ensure it talks to the
same entity which was the initiator, and it could thus convert a
received "me jane" into an outgoing "me tarzan, you jane" some time
afterwards..

						- Bill