Re: IKE V2 Open Issues

There have been distressingly few comments on the final open issues.
It has been suggested that perhaps for those folks in the U.S., they
have been too absorbed in trying to reduce the amount of involuntary
support they have to give to the U.S. Government.  :-)

We have default editing instructions that we can give to Charlie in
the absence of working group feedback, which were listed in the
e-mails we sent last week.  If necessary, we will issue those
instructions to Charlie and then initiate wg last call.  While people
are of course free to wait until then to submit their comments, the
earlier we can get comments from wg members, the better.

So we ask that people try to look through ikev2-06, read through the
discussion of the last few remaining issues, and make comments as soon
as possible, preferably in the next few days.  Even if we can't get
the to wg last call by tomorrow, we'd prefer to only slip the schedule
by a few days.

Many thanks,

						- Ted