RE: CALL FOR DISCUSSION: DHCP over IKE vs Configuration Payload

so the problem here is that we are assuming that the world uses only DHCP to
configure, when, from all my customer contact, it seems to me that people
use DHCP on local networks, but for remote access, especially the very large
ones, they tend to use RADIUS for configuration and authentication. This is
ESPECIALLY true of all my large enterprise customers.