Re: Decorrelated SPD and IKEv2 traffic selectors

I think you want to explicitly state in 2401bis that it is the
uncorrelated entry that's passed up to IKE.  IKE doesn't need to know
anything about the decorrelation but if someone were to choose to pass
up the decorrelated entry, we'd have an interoperability issue.

Derrell