Re: dam-l interested in Mexican rivers, dams and fish

Hi Steve:

Thank you for the bibliography which is posted in the online
information archive. :)  If you or anyone else on the list
have information on dams in Latin America in general could you
please email me?  Folks here at the Carribean and Latin American
Working Group are looking for environmental and social
information on dams in those geographical areas.

I have some to pass on to them but the more we have the better.

cheers!
-Dianne [Murray using my other account :]

--
I was forced to live far beyond my years wjen just a child; now I
have reversed the order and intend to remain young indefinitely.