dam-l Central American dams (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Ruth Tiffer -----

From rtiffer@racsa.co.cr  Sun May  7 22:58:51 2000
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 20:50:53 -0600
From: Ruth Tiffer <rtiffer@racsa.co.cr>
To: dianne@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca
Subject: Central American dams

I am a limnologist from the Universidad de Costa Rica and I am doing
research in the environmental impacts of dams in the Central American
Region.  I have searched our libraries but I am not finding relevant
information in this topic.  I was wondering if you happen to have some
information or ideas where I can get this type of information.  I am
interested to know the environmental effects of dams such as Cajon,
Chitoy, in the ecosystems.

I deeply appreciate any help.

Sincerely, Ruth Tiffer

----- End of forwarded message from Ruth Tiffer -----