DAM-L seeking sturgeon impacts

Hello everyone on the list:

I've just received a request for information on impacts of
hydroelectric on sturgeon populations, preferably northern
but not necessarily limited to that.

What I have deals with Volga River & Caspian impacts as well as some on
Manitoba sturgeon from a white paper submitted regarding Conawapa which
references some work by people at the Freshwater Institute in Winnipeg.

Also the Cousteau Society has some stuff on sturgeons. Does
anyone have any references I can pass along?

thanks,
-Dianne