Y2K Expose tonight on Let X = X, 93.1, 6:30-7 pm

Let X = X is CKCU's long-running science show.

This show we look at the fuss over Y2K.

We'll be featuring a double interview, not-quite round table discussion,
:-) called "The Millenial Flu" all about Y2K, with computer scientist
Russell McOrmond, and community preparedness activist,
Terry Cottam, on the real problems with the Millenial
bug[s], and what we can do about it.

Join Dan Smythe and I as we try and get to the bottom of questions
like:
How bad is it?
Will it be fixed in time?
Will the lights and power all go out?
What caused the problme in the first case?

TUNE IN at 6:30 to 93.1 and FIND OUT!