Amnesty Event

Oakintan@chat.carleton.ca or omo2@hotmail.com.

> 				Thank You,
> 					Amnesty International
> 					Carleton University Chapter

Miss Akintan
Carleton Univeristy
Amnesty International-Carleton University chapter Co-ordinator
Email: Oakintan@chat.carleton.ca

There are four sorts of men:
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him;
He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him;
He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him;
He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.