ottawa organizing for hamilton war show

there will be a meeting to organize those ottawans (is that how you say it?)
who are going to hamilton for fathers' day weekend (june 16th, 17th) to
celebrate alternatives to war and share them with those visiting the hamilton
international air (war) show.  we will be discussing our role in the action,
affinity groups, arrestability (there are many opportunities to be a part of
the festival of life without a high risk of arrest), transportation, lodging,
finishing up puppet making, drum making, banners, dancing, etc...
THURSDAY JUNE 8, 2000  AT 7:00
280 METCALFE (YOU GUESSED IT - FIFTH FLOOR)

please let someone know if you want to go to hamilton, but cannot make it to
the meeting (you can call me at 567-8647).

peace.
karen emily