[OPIRG-EVENTS] The FTAA Summit of "Tears & Gas," The Wall of "Shame & Fame" and An Immediate Plan of Action

There comes a time when one must choose to break free from the comfort of
being one of the herd to stand in strength and solidarity while  fighting
for freedom and justice for all.

That time is now!

Indigo

>From: "Tom J. Kennedy" <tom@cyberclass.net>