[OPIRG-EVENTS] George W. Bush doesn't want you at this eventS

WHEN: Tuesday, July 10,		10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Reading Room, Centre Block, House of Commons
WHAT: Bonn Voyage

From: Campaign for Nuclear Phaseout <cnp@web.ca>

Please circulate.

George W. Bush says don't go to this event,
But only Jean Chrétien listens to him.

There's a pivotal climate change meeting this month in Bonn.  The
future of the Kyoto Protocol on climate change is literally at stake.

Before Canada heads to Bonn, join Greenpeace in wishing the Canadian
delegation "Bonn Voyage" and learn more about how:

Canada is undermining the Kyoto Protocol.
Canada is supporting George W. Bush.
Countries are planning to evacuate their entire population as ocean
levels rise.

The Bonn Voyage event will feature:

Experts on Canada's hidden position on Kyoto.
Health experts and an Olympic medalist on the real effects of climate change.
First-hand experiences from the Arctic and South Pacific.
Experts on the real dangers of the Bush energy plan.
Corporate players fed up with Liberal inaction.

George W. Bush doesn't want you there

But Greenpeace does:

Tuesday, July 10
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Reading Room, Centre Block, House of Commons

It's free!  And please tell a friend, so together we can show that
Canadians are concerned about our government's position on climate
change.

Jamey Heath Communications Coordinator, Greenpeace Canada Office
(416) 597-8408 Ext. 3030 Cell (416) 573-7209 250 Dundas St W, Suite
605, Toronto, ON, M5T 2Z5