No Subject

Sleep-in 4 Poverty & Homelessness
Every Friday @ the Human Rights Monument
9 PM
Activists, Frontline Workers, Concerned Citizens are all welcome. Poor &
Homeless are especially welcome so we can hear your stories and knowledge and
learn from you. Contact Laura [613] 236-2857 or via e-mail below. Dogs and
Children are welcome, but we are by the road so they need to be properly
supervised. Even if you can only stay an hour that would still be appreciated.
See you there Ottawa!
Peace to All
Laura McDonald

e-mail: <eq268@ncf.ca
Ignorance is ignoring the change. Intelligence is living the change