[OPIRG-EVENTS] REMINDER: NOV.15, 7am: OCAT MASS SQUEEGEE/PANHANDLING ACTION

please distribute widely!
----
NOV.15, 7am: OCAT and COMMON FRONT MASS SQUEEGEE/PANHANDLING ACTION

The Ottawa Coalition Against the Tories (OCAT), as part of the Ontario
Common Front (OCF), invites all those concerned with the increasing
criminalization of poverty and dissent in Ontario to join us in a mass
 squeegee/panhandling action in downtown Ottawa on November 15th, 7am at the
War Memorial (Wellington, Close to the Hill - or close by if conditions do
not permit), 8 am Action, downtown Ottawa.

In attempts to *clean up the streets* for the upcoming Nov 16-18 G20
meetings, Ottawa authorities have been harassing and  brutalizing our
homeless population in order to provide a pristine *image* of our city...lets
demonstrate that we will not tolerate this tyrannical treatment of the poor!!

STOP THE WAR ON THE POOR!!!!

JOIN OCAT IN A MASS DIRECT ACTION TO DEMAND A REPEAL OF THE SO-CALLED
*SAFE STREETS ACT*!!

 Bring yer squeegees and convictions!

 For billeting go to: http://www.flora.org/gdo/housing.html

 In Strength and Solidarity,