[OPIRG-EVENTS] Permaculture movie night

	Want to learn how to transform devastated wastelands into
gardens of Eden, and have a great time doing it?

	 Come to the Permaculture video night to find out how we
can rehabilitate damaged wilderness, bring nature to the city and
create productive, beautiful, sustainable human habitats.

	March 9, 7pm at the PERC, 174 First Ave:

	Global Gardener is a video featuring Bill Mollison, co-
creator of the permaculture philosophy. In it, he takes us on a world
tour from Zimbabwe to New York City, showing us communities
who are learning to weave together traditional knowledge and
appropriate technology. Using permaculture design and philosopy,
these pro-activists are changing the world, beginning with their own
backyards.

RSVP attendance so we know how many to expect - Or for more
info. Call Sarah at 819-827-6074 or the PERC at 230-4590

Equality consists in the same treatment of similar persons,
and no government can stand which is not founded on justice.
				Aristotle (384-322)

Peace and Environment Resource Centre