[OPIRG-EVENTS] Egale Canada celebrates Pride in Ottawa-Gatineau

Please feel free to e-mail me for more information.

Chris

Minorities within a Minority:
Issues facing disadvantaged individuals and groups within the Queer community

A facilitated public discussion on the way in which heterosexism intersects
with other oppressions such as racism, sexism, class conflict, and ableism;
on the experiences of and issues facing members of our community living
these intersections. Bilingual formats; wheelchair accessible; ASL
interpretation and childcare available upon request.

Wednesday, July 10
Room 201 Jack Purcell Centre 320 Elgin Street
7:30 - 9 p.m.
Free (Donations accepted and appreciated)

Forum co-sponsored by Egale and Amnesty International:
"It's all rights: Canadian and international perspective on GLBT Human Rights"

A facilitated public discussion on the human rights situation in both
Canada and in other countries. Participants will learn about how these
issues are being addressed both domestically and internationally.

Bilingual formats; wheelchair accessible; ASL interpretation and childcare
available upon request.

Friday, July 12
Room 202 Jack Purcell Centre 320 Elgin Street
7 - 9 p.m.
Free (Donations accepted and appreciated)