Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 10:34:51 -0400
To: perry@piermont.com
From: Marcia Beaulieu <mbeaulie@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>
Subject: SAN JOSE IETF: SPKI-BOF
Cc: smb@research.att.com, jis@mit.edu

This is to confirm one session for SPKI as follows:

	Wednesday, December 11 at 1300 (opposite applmib, rps)

I do not have a description of what this BOF is about, would you please send me
something so I can post it? Also, please remember to send us the agenda for
the
meeting so that can also be posted.

Marcia

------- End of Forwarded Message