Delegate

I like the idea of a "may-delegate" or "final" bit.  I don't see much use
for the integer version of this.  I think a case should be made for integers
over bits if one is to adopt integers.   Simpler is better, usually.

This seems to work well when the recipient is a key.  When the recipient is
a (e.g. SDSI) name, then the constraint seems to be either overkill (the name
can't even be bound to a key) or underkill (the name owner can bind it to
many different names).

Thoughts??

	Ron Rivest